« Home | feeling sorry for myselfThere's something about th... » | happy 4 month anniversary to me and tony!!it seems... » | Pedestrians have the right-of-way...right?so here'... » | what is up with the latest surge of spam blog comm... » | i feel guilty for not blogging...so here goes noth... » | i promise i won't talk about laguna beach!!it's sa... » | the happiest day of my life thus far...this is me ... » | our first dance...  » | images from my wedding...  » | Laguna Beach Watchers Unite!!Seriously, I never th... »


whatever happened to these guys? i've lived in California for over 2 years now, and haven't seen one yet. I guess they lied to us back in '87. Posted by Picasa

dude...are those your california raisin's??? dork.

the question is-where in the world did you get these guys? did you keep them over the years from your happy meals?

tdubs...i didnt take that pic..i got it off the web....so they really aren't mine...sadly

Hey girl! I loved those commercials - that was a great blast from the past. Are you ever going to call me back??? :0)

Post a Comment