« Home | whatever happened to these guys? i've lived in Ca... » | feeling sorry for myselfThere's something about th... » | happy 4 month anniversary to me and tony!!it seems... » | Pedestrians have the right-of-way...right?so here'... » | what is up with the latest surge of spam blog comm... » | i feel guilty for not blogging...so here goes noth... » | i promise i won't talk about laguna beach!!it's sa... » | the happiest day of my life thus far...this is me ... » | our first dance...  » | images from my wedding...  »

when it rains it pours...

let me be blunt...things suck here. paychecks aren't a guaranteed thing anymore, and tony has to quit school to get a few jobs. this morning we had to poke a hole in our celing with a screwdriver (suggested by our apt manager) to let the rain water drip faster into our buckets so the whole roof won't cave in. they have to wait for the rain to stop before they can fix the leaks. so for now we have wet carpet, a wet stereo, and 3 dirty buckets catching water.

you know the line from swingers where rob says to mikey, "it's sunny every day here"....... he lied!!

Aw, Shelly, I am sorry! That sucks! Tell them to get in there and fix the crap!

It is unacceptable that you have water coming from your ceiling. You should tell them if they are not going to get in there in a timely manner that they should provide appropriate lodging somewhere else until they do. I'm pretty sure you don't pay for a leaky ceiling. and anything that is ruined because of it they should also compensate you for.

I am so sorry Shell! I couldn't have said it any better than Tanya. It is absolutely unacceptable. You need to be aggressive in standing up for yourselves! Just go in there and say, "You know what??" I love you so much and I'm totally praying for you.

Post a Comment