« Home | when it rains it pours...let me be blunt...things ... » | whatever happened to these guys? i've lived in Ca... » | feeling sorry for myselfThere's something about th... » | happy 4 month anniversary to me and tony!!it seems... » | Pedestrians have the right-of-way...right?so here'... » | what is up with the latest surge of spam blog comm... » | i feel guilty for not blogging...so here goes noth... » | i promise i won't talk about laguna beach!!it's sa... » | the happiest day of my life thus far...this is me ... » | our first dance...  »

thanks for letting me vent yesterday!! I really felt the love from a lot of you...thanks!

update on the leaks....the roofers came today...and i heard them banging around up there...but they were only there for like 10 minutes..i guess i'll find out the effectiveness of their work when it rains again :) so for now we have 2 screwdriver holes in our ceiling and tony has cleverly placed a plant (instead of our stereo) under the holes...

tony and i are so excited...his mom and sis will be here in 2 days!! so i have 2 days to make our apt not look ghetto...

HELLO!! CHECK YOUR EMAIL! EMAIL ME BACK!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ON MSN?? WHERE ARE YOU? I AM WORRIED...

Post a Comment