« Home | Pics from Cancun....This was taken on our balcony.... » | I am......doing homework in bed on my laptap...lea... » | 20 more days until Cancun...2 more years of grad s... » | hello my name is shelly and it's been 3 months sin... » | Here are a few nicknames I came up with for some p... » | I have been at Caribou for 2 1/2 hours working har... » | Hi, remember me?Sorry, I've been out of commish...... » | My little sis got married last weekend. She really... » | Pictures from the bridge collapse...Tony, Scott, a... » | I think i'm doing it...i'm diving into grad school... »

Strand Summer

Nothing too exciting going on here. I'm not working for the summer and enjoying some free time before the chaos of teaching and grad school starts again in the fall. I just registered for my classes and am actually getting excited for the school year to start. To bring you up to speed i will list some random facts/thought about us right now.

--we just got new bikes (our old ones both had chain malfunctions on the same day while we were having an outing on the 4th.)

--garage sale on saturday. preparing and pricing will consume my week

--i'm starting to teach guitar lessons this week

--had an awesome 4th weekend filled with family bbq, bean bag toss, 5 fireworks shows over the lake, chain malfunctions, new bikes, and pontooning on the st. croix river

--ankle troubles, long story, 2 year pain, inflamed tendon, can't walk or run for workout, hence the bikes, have to wear tennis shoes all summer, i got busted for my flip flop tan from the ankle doctor

--spend most days at caribou since we shut off our cable and internet for the summer, but we are adjusting well. it makes us think of more creative and active ways to spend our time

happy mid-summer.

SO was the cable shut off due to Dave Ramsey? I have a love/hate relationship with old Dave right now!

Post a Comment