« Home | hello my name is shelly and it's been 3 months sin... » | Here are a few nicknames I came up with for some p... » | I have been at Caribou for 2 1/2 hours working har... » | Hi, remember me?Sorry, I've been out of commish...... » | My little sis got married last weekend. She really... » | Pictures from the bridge collapse...Tony, Scott, a... » | I think i'm doing it...i'm diving into grad school... » | I got this test from Jamie-we share a love for per... » | Shelly's blogging????!!!!!??I can't believe summer... » | Does anyone know who these kids are?yeah, me neith... »

20 more days until Cancun...
2 more years of grad school, but who's counting...
2 weeks with this sinus infection...
2 stitches in my finger this week...
35 parent-teacher conferences this week...

An unexpected get well package from my mom....Priceless

Post a Comment