« Home | Hi, remember me?Sorry, I've been out of commish...... » | My little sis got married last weekend. She really... » | Pictures from the bridge collapse...Tony, Scott, a... » | I think i'm doing it...i'm diving into grad school... » | I got this test from Jamie-we share a love for per... » | Shelly's blogging????!!!!!??I can't believe summer... » | Does anyone know who these kids are?yeah, me neith... » | we were an hour late for church today...yep, we fo... » | No, you are not dreaming. I'm blogging 2 days in a... » | Snow DayI can't believe I missed my Feb. post. But... »

I have been at Caribou for 2 1/2 hours working hard on grad school work, reading and taking notes...feeling like i got a lot accomplished...

only to find out that i just read the wrong chapter.....

so i'm going home now...

At least now you are ahead when that chapter is assigned :-) Scott has kept me updated on you and Tony - we were talking about how we miss the hot tubs at The Springs! The kids still talk about how great life was when we could "go to Shelly's whenever we wanted to" :)

Post a Comment