« Home | No, you are not dreaming. I'm blogging 2 days in a... » | Snow DayI can't believe I missed my Feb. post. But... » | January PostOur new hobby...We cross-country ski o... » | I'm a horrible friend & sister.It has been a month... » | ...and just like that, it's November. my last blog... » | I can not believe it is October already, where has... » | Tony and I went to the vikings game today!! so fun... » | so sorry...i'm the worst blogger everthis has been... » | Sorry blog readers...i thought i was going to keep... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part IIAfter our lovely roman... »

we were an hour late for church today...yep, we forgot the time change. luckily we remembered in the parking lot and didn't walk in to an embarrasing situation.....so instead we went to target...which is really my church anyway

funny story...

tony's grandma is 86 years old. he has always had a fear of eating anything she cooks. anytime she brings her fruit salad to family meals, he always declines. he always attests that you just have no idea what is in there...both tony and his father fear her cooking. well, last weekend, tony's parents went over to grandma's house for dinner-and there it was...proof that you can't trust grandma's cooking....a serving spoon baked right into the casserole....i will never again get mad at tony for being mean and not eating his grandma's food.

anyone have any vacation ideas for us?

we have a week set aside for vacation in June...but no plans yet.

She actually baked the spoon in the dish? hahahaha - that's hysterical!

Jeff and I didn't even remember the time change until 6 at night when we were late for dinner and his mom called so don't feel too bad...

Post a Comment