« Home | Anniversary Weekend, Part IIAfter our lovely roman... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part Itony and i are celebrat... » | ok, and just like that, my template is back..i gue... » | what happened to my template? sure, my first time ... » | wow, after a long hiatus (yes i had to look up how... » | top 'o the morning to ya...happy st. patty's day! ... » | just when you think spring is coming...we got 9.5 ... » | i totally feel like peter gibbons in office space ... » | i've kinda been a downer lately...and tony told me... » | what's new with you shelly? well i'm glad you aske... »

Sorry blog readers...i thought i was going to keep up with the blogging thing, but i guess my summer has just been too adventure-filled-jam-packed....so i will try to bring you up to speed...but i will do it mostly with pictures...as a commentary to my life...

here we go...
Just an afternoon spontaneous hike on Nicolett Island-an island in the middle of downtown minneapolis in the mississippi river...
artsy love bird photos...














The whole family went to the Cubs/Twins game...4 of the 5 nephews...


a sunday canoeing in our neighborhood lakes...we canoed to a beach and swam...
I must note that while tony took pictures all day, i did all the rowing...

our summer...to be continued...up next...our vacation

I'm so jealous! Its too hot here to do anything fun like that. Where are you going on vacation?

I love the fact that you two are always doing fun outside adventures!!! Good times... see you soon!

Post a Comment