« Home | wow, after a long hiatus (yes i had to look up how... » | top 'o the morning to ya...happy st. patty's day! ... » | just when you think spring is coming...we got 9.5 ... » | i totally feel like peter gibbons in office space ... » | i've kinda been a downer lately...and tony told me... » | what's new with you shelly? well i'm glad you aske... » | I got this from a friend's blog...thanks keith..i'... » | it's 4 am...why am i up?i'm trying out a new daily... » | the snow is falling...it's so pretty..i never thou... » | the boredom continues...thanks to all who left com... »

what happened to my template? sure, my first time back from my hiatus and now my template disappears, not a good start....on the search for another one.

Hey you.

I'm glad to hear that the first year of marriage won't be the hell I've been told. I didn't believe those cynics for a second, anyway.

Post a Comment