« Home | I got this from a friend's blog...thanks keith..i'... » | it's 4 am...why am i up?i'm trying out a new daily... » | the snow is falling...it's so pretty..i never thou... » | the boredom continues...thanks to all who left com... » | so i'm temping this week...and could not be more b... » | "look at this milk dud..."really, did he have to ... » | Jamie made me do this...Four jobs I have had1. hou... » | it's late (ok only 10 pm), i'm bored, here comes t... » | Do any of you bloggers know of a good church in th... » | random morsels to chew on for the weekend...who ev... »

what's new with you shelly? well i'm glad you asked.

i got a job...but it doesn't start till august. i will be teaching 7/8th grade at a christian school in bloomington, MN..just 10 min. away. it's a crazy long story...but basically God set up a meeting b/w me and principal and got me this job...i'm so excited..I subbed there a couple times last week, and the kids are great..i love jr. highers....the funny thing is that i'll be teaching english, literature, and history....if you know me at all, you know those aren't my favorite...but still fun for me. the school has chapel daily..so i get to dust off my guitar and lead worship too...

so, in the meantime i have to temp for the next six months..which is kinda scarey...cause who knows if and when i'll work...for example today i'm still in my pajama's doing bills...

i'm researching school and hope to take a couple classes this summer...

this just in..i have long nails now...

i want snow....at least if it's gonna be cold...give me some snow

this post is becoming more random and thoughless..better quit for now

Congrats Shels-that sounds so fun!
and btw no matter what comes after the lines "this just in" it always makes me laugh.

Congrats to you! You will be a great teacher!

Awesome! Congrats on the job. Annddd, you get to enjoy your time off knowing you have a job waiting for you. You will be an awesome teacher!

Yeah - congrats shells!! Enjoy the time off while you have it!!

You can't really make up crazy new teacher names out of Strand though.

Mrs. Bland, Mrs. Sand, Mrs. Hand, none of these sound funny enough.

Oh well kids, keep trying.

my kids will be jealous ... they were waiting their turn to have you as their guitar teacher :) We all love you and want the best for you!!!! You'll be awesome! Miss hearing that voice of yours - makes the CD all that more appreciated :-) - Donna

hey girl!! congrats on the job. i'm jealous of the nails as well. ;-)

Shelly, You are going to be an awesome teacher! Junior High is a fab age!

Post a Comment