« Home | Do any of you bloggers know of a good church in th... » | random morsels to chew on for the weekend...who ev... » | you'd think since i don't have a life, i'd blog ev... » | Minnesooooota is how they say it...always the long... » | 3 days till lift-off!!wow, chirstmas came and went... » | no more christmas table....my husband surprised me... » | don't blink...you'll miss the strand christmas dis... » | i dont think i'll ever like mondays...unless i win... » | You Are Likely an Only ChildAt your darkest moment... » | Strategery...i find it quite hilarious how strateg... »

it's late (ok only 10 pm), i'm bored, here comes the random...

one of my most unique nicknames is "shellation station", given to me by my bff in cali that i worked with every day

i like president bush...and no, i'm not looking for a political debate..so can it..i just want to say i like him, so there...

am i the only one in the world who hasn't seen a single episode of 'lost'? i think i am..i feel so all alone...lost, if you will

today was my first temping job, fun times let me tell you..i loved making copies and entering in countless social security numbers...it's funny though cause i actually got a sore back from sitting in an office chair..like it was some big work out..ahahha...guess i'm a little out of shape

warning: this one might be gross..but for some reason i can't stop from typing it..

i'm a little dramatic: for example today i told tony i had a bloody nose...cause i wanted him to feel sorry for me...but of course, he had to pry, and i finally had to say...fine, i didnt actually have a bloody nose, just bloody snot when i blew my nose...there was no gushing blood...

that pretty much sums up my day....i dont think i can add anything more to this meaningful post after that last jewel of an entry...

I've never seen Lost! your x-cali mom .. now just distant friend :-)

I always want Todd to feel sorry for me too. My stomach was bothering me last week and he didn't even rub my back! I was mad at him.

You crack me up..I would have to have blood pouring from my face for sympathy from RJ. Oh by the way...did you read my blog? :)

Shels-No debate either but just so you know I like him too. Glad you are back online.

never seen lost either....dont really care to...but since we shut our cable off months ago in anticipation of the move, I haven't really seen a whole lot of television. oh, and if you told me you had bloody snot, i would have said "what the heck? are you okay?"....okay, that just reminded me of when Heather said said, "If my husband was fat, I would say, 'hey honey, let's work out'" hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!

Post a Comment