« Home | Minnesooooota is how they say it...always the long... » | 3 days till lift-off!!wow, chirstmas came and went... » | no more christmas table....my husband surprised me... » | don't blink...you'll miss the strand christmas dis... » | i dont think i'll ever like mondays...unless i win... » | You Are Likely an Only ChildAt your darkest moment... » | Strategery...i find it quite hilarious how strateg... » | You Are 40% WeirdNormal enough to know that you're... » | oh, the irony...so as you can see i attempted to p... » | »

you'd think since i don't have a life, i'd blog every day...but the irony is that you have to have a life to blog every day...

i have been jobless for 18 days, it seems like an eternity. and i know this should just be a time for me to relax, not feel pressured to work, a time to take a break...but i'm bored out of my mind. don't get me wrong, i appreciate the rest...but i feel like i have no purpose of meaning right now. i guess that's the lesson to learn...my purpose and meaning are not found in what i do, or how i fill my day...

Hey! Good to hear from you. Bored...I know, get online and talk to your friend Tanya:) or get caught up on your scrapbook!

Post a Comment