« Home | » | my hubby is blogging now...i'm so excited!! » | You Are a Mai TaiYou aren't a big drinker, but you... » | Your Career Type: EnterprisingYou are engertic, am... » | "Minnesota Nice"wow, so much to update you blog re... » | thanks for letting me vent yesterday!! I really fe... » | when it rains it pours...let me be blunt...things ... » | whatever happened to these guys? i've lived in Ca... » | feeling sorry for myselfThere's something about th... » | happy 4 month anniversary to me and tony!!it seems... »

oh, the irony...

so as you can see i attempted to post on monday...it was this big long post about how i had a "case of the mondays"...about how much worked sucked (the server job) on sunday night, and how much my day sucked on monday...i spent like a half hour on this post ranting about my horrible days...and wouldn't you know...when i went to publish it...it was all erased. so i guess i wasn't supposed to complain after all..so i'll move on.

things i've learned since Sunday...

--my manger at macaroni grill grew up in Ottawa and of course knows where Streator is..this is good since now i have "an in" with him after making countless mistakes and feeling like a tard at work on sunday.

--sony headphones can withstand a wash cycle in a triple load washer at the laundry mat (the full story was in my deleted post on monday--but i'll spare you the story)

--i can't fall asleep at night without my husband...tony is working late night shifts at his new job (again, the whole "3 jobs b/w the 2 of us-never going to see each other till we move-story was in the deleted post)

--my eyesight sucks in the dark, i can't see the menu's when i work at night..either i'm just really exhausted or i need glasses. today i'm sporting my reading glasses from the drug store.

other things i've been pondering...

--i need to buy some socks before i move back to the midwest
--i am excited about snow
--my husband is the best for taping "biggest loser" for me last night so i could watch it when i got home from macaroni grill
--i'm tired of the guys on our roof every morning attempting to fix our neighbors AC
--the crockpot is a wonderful thing when you dont have time to cook dinner...since i'm not home to cook i throw crap in it in the morning...and in the evenenig we got a meal...(ok i dont literally throw crap in it). in the past 10 days i have made...torilla soup, chili, beef stew, and today i have a roast in.

the end (you are all now dumber for having read this post, i am awarded no points, and may God have mercy on my soul).

**this thing better publish or i'll freak out

I love the crock pot too! Hang in there, before you know it, you will be making snow angels with that hubbie. And buy warm socks! It's 19 here right now!

You SAY that you are excited about the winter back here but that is only because you are not here right now. It was miserable today-I don't know how I am going to make it through. Can't wait to get there where it is warm-2 weeks!

Post a Comment