« Home | You Are 40% WeirdNormal enough to know that you're... » | oh, the irony...so as you can see i attempted to p... » | » | my hubby is blogging now...i'm so excited!! » | You Are a Mai TaiYou aren't a big drinker, but you... » | Your Career Type: EnterprisingYou are engertic, am... » | "Minnesota Nice"wow, so much to update you blog re... » | thanks for letting me vent yesterday!! I really fe... » | when it rains it pours...let me be blunt...things ... » | whatever happened to these guys? i've lived in Ca... »

Strategery...

i find it quite hilarious how strategic the marketing is on commercials during "the price is right". this morning as i was ironing i tuned into my fav game show with bob barker...as i always do if i am home around the 10am hour. anyway every commercial is aimed at senior citizens. one of them being the "hoveround power chair"..those commercials crack me up...first of all you got the old peops singing "you made me love you"...ahahha...as if they were implying 'i didnt want to admit i'm old and need a power chair, but because the hoverround is so great...you made me love you'...then you have scenes of timmy whirling around on his trycycle with grandma in the foyer of the house, cause now she can play...she has a power chair......o, and i think you can even take the hoverround to the grand canyon. but my fav (and jamie's) senior citizen commercial is where wilfred brimley yells at me to check my blood sugar and check it often, and that liberty can deliver your diabetes testing supplies right to your door...'you test strips, your lancets, whether you use insulin or not'....

so i'm not really sure what is more sad....that i memorized these commercials...or that i watch "the price is right" that is obvioulsy aimed at an older market.

thus concludes my useless entry for today.

bwahahahaahha....i am you, and you are me..that's why we can joke...

serioulsy..how the crap did she get up there with her 'round, and apparently she found an area with no fence or restrictions....

i just want to see how she even got out of the car and into her hov'

ohmigod, i just laughed out loud at the Wilford Brimley bit....that commercial makes me crack up. check your blood sugar, dammit. aheehee. i'm so glad you're moving closer to us, now maybe we'll at least see you on holidays???

Post a Comment