« Home | it's late (ok only 10 pm), i'm bored, here comes t... » | Do any of you bloggers know of a good church in th... » | random morsels to chew on for the weekend...who ev... » | you'd think since i don't have a life, i'd blog ev... » | Minnesooooota is how they say it...always the long... » | 3 days till lift-off!!wow, chirstmas came and went... » | no more christmas table....my husband surprised me... » | don't blink...you'll miss the strand christmas dis... » | i dont think i'll ever like mondays...unless i win... » | You Are Likely an Only ChildAt your darkest moment... »

Jamie made me do this...


Four jobs I have had

1. housekeeping at comfort inn in lincoln...let's just say i can't look at baked beans the same
2. picking weeds in bean fields...i only lasted one week...that was the worst summer job
3. cook at camp como
4. and to copy jamie's term "Custodial Technician at Lincoln Christian College and Seminary."

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Braveheart
2. Dazed & Confused
3. Office Space
4. Waiting for Guffman

Four places I have lived

1. Stanwood, Wash. when i was a wee child
2. Crest Hill, IL...when tdubs and i couldnt afford to live in napes
3. Bakersfield, CA...desert land usa
4. Streator, IL...need i say more

Four TV shows I love

1. The Office
2. Survivor
3. Biggest Loser
4. Law & Order (any of the initials)

Four places I've vacationed

1. ohahu for honeymoon
2. syracuse, NY...spring break in college
3. Lake Mills, WI when i was little
4. CO

Four of my favorite dishes

1. My mom's taco salad
2. My momn's Italian beef..now my specialty
3. any salad...honestly i love salads
4. jamie's sandwiches...never eaten a better one

Four sites I visit daily

1. hotmail
2. blogs
3. more blogs
4. google

Four places I would rather be right now

1. steady employment
2. our own home (but am completely grateful for the in-laws hospitality)
3. 160 lbs.
4. in a new car

Five people I am tagging

1. tdubs...do it tanya
2. tony...please
3. sven...i won't hold my breath
4. scott
5. heathanda

Seriously Shells,
You just reminded me of the time when Jamie made me a sandwhich. My mouth started watering instantly. I forgot about that beautiful taste. Thank you Jamie, for making the best sandwhich I have ever had.

By the way shelly, that blog before this was from Tara. I forgot to sign.

dude...does your husband blog anymore? what the heck?

Go Camp Como!! ;-)

Post a Comment