« Home | Jamie made me do this...Four jobs I have had1. hou... » | it's late (ok only 10 pm), i'm bored, here comes t... » | Do any of you bloggers know of a good church in th... » | random morsels to chew on for the weekend...who ev... » | you'd think since i don't have a life, i'd blog ev... » | Minnesooooota is how they say it...always the long... » | 3 days till lift-off!!wow, chirstmas came and went... » | no more christmas table....my husband surprised me... » | don't blink...you'll miss the strand christmas dis... » | i dont think i'll ever like mondays...unless i win... »

"look at this milk dud..."
really, did he have to sing the nashy anthem? his words are so distorted you can't even understand him, and aretha blew him out of the water....

o-o-o-o sa-ee-ay kon u-oo-u se-ee-ee bwyyy the da-hee-awns e-rlee li-heeight...

i missed that too. but seriously, i cannot handle his voice. worst voice ever. all i can think of is that "the touch...the fee-heeel of cot-tonnnnn...the faaaabric h-of h-our li-hiiives" song he did for an old school cotton commercial.

dude, I was at Tom's house on Sunday and I was laughing and telling them of your dead on impression

its almost as funny as another great impression you do...you know which one I mean.

Post a Comment