« Home | what's new with you shelly? well i'm glad you aske... » | I got this from a friend's blog...thanks keith..i'... » | it's 4 am...why am i up?i'm trying out a new daily... » | the snow is falling...it's so pretty..i never thou... » | the boredom continues...thanks to all who left com... » | so i'm temping this week...and could not be more b... » | "look at this milk dud..."really, did he have to ... » | Jamie made me do this...Four jobs I have had1. hou... » | it's late (ok only 10 pm), i'm bored, here comes t... » | Do any of you bloggers know of a good church in th... »

i've kinda been a downer lately...and tony told me if i blogged i have to say positive stuff..so here it goes...

the positive things in life.
-married to a wonderful man who loves me despite all my flaws
-have the best friends in the world who still love me even when i'm horrible at keeping in touch lately
-tdubs sent me a mix cd with special meaning and i can't wait to listen to it in the morning when i get ready
-my bro is on his way back to the midwest
-tony and i are looking at apartments in the city
-can't wait to bike around the 10,000 lakes this spring/summer
-have long nails...again..i'm proud of my long nails..i'll keep you posted when i break on
-leading worship at ccc in napes in april, can't wait to lead worship again
-working a good paying temp job for a couple weeks
-have mastered driving stick..well, maybe "mastered" isn't the right word
-sugar free ice cream
which is where i will end so i can go partake....

Love you Shels-can't wait to hear if you like the CD!:)

what is on this cd??? I love music, new and old....hook me up, even though i may not be in the circle of memories this cd entailes......hahahaha.

Post a Comment