« Home | i've kinda been a downer lately...and tony told me... » | what's new with you shelly? well i'm glad you aske... » | I got this from a friend's blog...thanks keith..i'... » | it's 4 am...why am i up?i'm trying out a new daily... » | the snow is falling...it's so pretty..i never thou... » | the boredom continues...thanks to all who left com... » | so i'm temping this week...and could not be more b... » | "look at this milk dud..."really, did he have to ... » | Jamie made me do this...Four jobs I have had1. hou... » | it's late (ok only 10 pm), i'm bored, here comes t... »

i totally feel like peter gibbons in office space today whenever i reach for the doorhandle at the office i'm temping at...it ALWAYS shocks me....i even have this little o.c.d. routine down where i try to touch the wood part of the door first...but it still shocks me...i'm gonna bring in my drill next week and take the handle off...and by 'my drill' i mean my father-in-laws', cause neither me or tony own a drill...

so yes..i'm temping and normally we are really busy..but today sucks, so i'm acting busy...i lucked out and am the only temp, out of 6 that got a window cubicle....so i stare at the mall of america, ikea, and the planes landing all day...
they tried to get us to come in saturday..but i wasn't having that either...again with office space metaphors...'um yeah..i'm going to need you to come in saturday...'

looking forward to the weekend..i think we're going apt. shopping, and there may or may not be some nightclub dancing scheduled...

I want to come visit you so we can go to a nightclub with you. Remember when we to that Joes place in Bako, and that old guy hit on you, and Scott yelled at him! HAHAHAH!!! Ahh, the memories!

Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta!!

Post a Comment