« Home | i totally feel like peter gibbons in office space ... » | i've kinda been a downer lately...and tony told me... » | what's new with you shelly? well i'm glad you aske... » | I got this from a friend's blog...thanks keith..i'... » | it's 4 am...why am i up?i'm trying out a new daily... » | the snow is falling...it's so pretty..i never thou... » | the boredom continues...thanks to all who left com... » | so i'm temping this week...and could not be more b... » | "look at this milk dud..."really, did he have to ... » | Jamie made me do this...Four jobs I have had1. hou... »

just when you think spring is coming...

we got 9.5 inches monday, i enjoyed it since i couldnt get up the road and had to call in to my temp job. i just considered it pratice for snow days when i'm a teacher...
then today we are supposed to get anohter 6-8 inches..it has been snowing all morning. but this time i left early for work, my 15min drive took 1hour, but i even got her 5 min early!!
the snow is actually really pretty and i wish i got off early so i can play in it...i need some pics of me in snow for the scrapbook documenting my move back to the midwest..i might have to stage some 'playing in snow' poses.

to shift gears totally....

last weekend tony took me out to a really cool japanese steak house in minneapolis called ichiban's...so good...one of those places where you sit around the grill and watch the chef do crazy things with knives and such...

on our way out that night we were trying to find our way around downtown when all of a sudden we say a million bright flashes, we looked up and realized we had gone through a red light and got caught by the cameras (the only reason we know this is cause tony got caught in bakersfield and got slammed with a $400 ticket, but that's another story for another time)..anyway...

many thoughts when through our mind...like maybe they won't catch us since we still have CA plates...but maybe we'll get fined even more since we DO have CA plates...or maybe we shouldn't go out tonight since we already spent our money on this ticket...

so..the story may have a happy ending!! Just this week, it's been huge in the news that the red light cameras in downtown are unconstitutional and may be removed...i guess since you can't really prove who was driving, and lots of car owners are getting blamed...so let's hope that still passes and we can skate by w/out a ticket...i guess only time will tell...the wait sucks though..not knowing if a ticket is on it's way...

ok..i promise i'm done babbling..can you tell my job is boring?

Thats a good point about those darn lights. I didn't even think of that! like what is christa was driving my car and I got the ticket-I'd be mad.

Post a Comment