« Home | Sorry blog readers...i thought i was going to keep... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part IIAfter our lovely roman... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part Itony and i are celebrat... » | ok, and just like that, my template is back..i gue... » | what happened to my template? sure, my first time ... » | wow, after a long hiatus (yes i had to look up how... » | top 'o the morning to ya...happy st. patty's day! ... » | just when you think spring is coming...we got 9.5 ... » | i totally feel like peter gibbons in office space ... » | i've kinda been a downer lately...and tony told me... »

so sorry...i'm the worst blogger ever

this has been a crazy whirlwind past month or so..

i'll give you a quick summary of my life right, then in later posts i will finally highlight my summer in photos, a la flashback to summer. (i have this thing where i didn't want to blog out of order...but i'm getting over it.)

ok..so i'm a teacher now!! really long story..but basically i had a teaching job, then i didn't, now i do. i found out a copule days before school started...so needless to say i'm cramming in curriculum. i'm teaching 7/8th grade history and literature (and yes, if you know me well, you know this girl doesn't like to read, nor is history the best category for me in trivial pursuit...) but God is good, and I love my job. i love jr.highers.

so i'm currently reading 3 lit books (grades 5-8) and am learning about France in the modern age...trying to just stay a couple days ahead of my students...

can't believe it's september already, my h.s. reunion is fast approaching..so the planning.tracking.finances keep me busy.

other news:
-starting pilates..excited
-have a jacked up ankle-bone chip/tendonitis
-can't wait to experience fall weather..bring it on

more to come with my summer flashback...

Congrats on the job! I'm so happy for you!

Whew! I am glad you are teaching. Sorry about the drama... I guess God's trying to make sure you stay awake. :)
I am excited for you.
Thanks for blogging it's nice to peek into your world and see what things are happening at the Shellation Station. :)
Love,
Barb

I'm so excited for you. Maybe you can convince your school that they need to send you and a friend to France to check it out to really teach it correctly.

Post a Comment