« Home | Tony and I went to the vikings game today!! so fun... » | so sorry...i'm the worst blogger everthis has been... » | Sorry blog readers...i thought i was going to keep... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part IIAfter our lovely roman... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part Itony and i are celebrat... » | ok, and just like that, my template is back..i gue... » | what happened to my template? sure, my first time ... » | wow, after a long hiatus (yes i had to look up how... » | top 'o the morning to ya...happy st. patty's day! ... » | just when you think spring is coming...we got 9.5 ... »

I can not believe it is October already, where has the year gone? Fall is absolutely beautiful in MN. I love it. I feel like I have been crazy busy lately and it looks like it won't quit anytime soon.

Last weekend was my h.s. 10 year reunion and kristi's bridal shower. it was a jam packed weekend, but fun..i'm still recovering, came home with no voice and had to catch up on lots of sleep. the reunion was fun, i was really happy with the turn out, and so happy that my friends did such a great job with the planning and execution of it. I posted some reunion pics here.

this morning we had a bike marathon for school, 4 of my 12 students were there representing the 7/8th graders..it was fun. I rode 18 miles :) there were a lot of other non-public schools there, saw lots of litte kids bite it on their bikes.

i leave tuesday for camp with my class. every year the jr. highers take a trip to a camp in wisconsin. it should be really fun, i love camp...but the 30 degree weather they are forcasting does not sound fun at all....

then i leave camp early on friday and head to my scrapbooking retreat weekend. i'm going with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. it's at a cabin in northern MN with about 15 women....i went yesterday and stocked up on my scrapbooking supplies..i'm so excited.....

i still need to post summer pictures...someday i'll do that...someday...

I have so many comments to make:

1- love the reunion pics... my favorite one has to be Johnny Ryan and the rubbing of the nips...

2- I've been dying to go camping! I'm completley jealous - although the 30 degree weather ---not so much

3- how fun is the scrapbooking retreat... i must say i've never heard of such a thing - sounds like fun!!

did you get the reunion pics I e-mailed you? If not, let me know and I'll send them again to you!

Thanks Shells for your help w/ the shower and all the work you did for the reunion! You Rock!

I have a few things to say too!

A lot of those people just look like crap now...and I think it's funny!

Um Tonya Thorp's boyfriend or whatever he is, isn't too bad.

Sorry I missed it, I was exhausted by the end of the day.

Oh yeah, and Becky Brennan, lose the bangs already! Jeez!!!

Post a Comment