« Home | so sorry...i'm the worst blogger everthis has been... » | Sorry blog readers...i thought i was going to keep... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part IIAfter our lovely roman... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part Itony and i are celebrat... » | ok, and just like that, my template is back..i gue... » | what happened to my template? sure, my first time ... » | wow, after a long hiatus (yes i had to look up how... » | top 'o the morning to ya...happy st. patty's day! ... » | just when you think spring is coming...we got 9.5 ... » | i totally feel like peter gibbons in office space ... »

Tony and I went to the vikings game today!! so fun, and a great game...they won in OT. The dome was packed and LOUD, tony lost his voice yelling...



i have my vikings gear on, including my viking woman braids..


Is that the shirt you found when i was talking to you on the phone??? Wicked cute...i would wear that! If you ever find one like that for Notre Dame, get it for me....Jason would love it, on me, I mean :)

love the braids...you look like the Swiss Miss!! love ya!

Todd and I went to the Bears game yesterday. I love it, it was so fun! Glad you guys got to go too!

Post a Comment