« Home | I'm a horrible friend & sister.It has been a month... » | ...and just like that, it's November. my last blog... » | I can not believe it is October already, where has... » | Tony and I went to the vikings game today!! so fun... » | so sorry...i'm the worst blogger everthis has been... » | Sorry blog readers...i thought i was going to keep... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part IIAfter our lovely roman... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part Itony and i are celebrat... » | ok, and just like that, my template is back..i gue... » | what happened to my template? sure, my first time ... »

January Post

Our new hobby...

We cross-country ski on the lakes by our house....i'm a little freaked out skiing on a lake, but the ice is a couple feet thick..



Not too much else new up here in MN. Tony is sick again! Teaching is going great. I'm working on starting some classes to gear up for grad school. Tony and I are still looking for a church to connect to. We had been going to one on Sat. nights for a while, but we are also checking out a diff. one (well, same church, diff. campus) on sunday morns. We love that one...so I think we will give that one a go. We are going to a marriage seminar this weekend, so maybe we will meet some cool couples. I am yearning to lead worship and sing, we just want to get involved and serve somewhere, belong somewhere...etc.

Sorry i'm horrible at updating the ole blog.

btw: anyone have any literature book ideas for 5th grade. i need something pertaining to the '20s/depression era...just checkin'

I recognize those pants! I can't believe you still have those! Haha. You are so cute!

Tony looks good with a beard!

j

Out of the Dust is a good story set in the Depression era (the 30s) during the Dust Bowl.

I don't know who the other jennifer is that commented, but she is a smartie. I've never heard of that book. Maybe I'm just a dummy. And I don't know why her comment shows up when you click post a comment, but not on the actual comment section. Weird.

Anywho, I want a big frozen lake by my house so I can do that...("I want that", as taken from the lady fasinated by the wooden ship in Napoleon Dynamite)....My eyes would be "blushin" a little, though, I suppose! When did you guys buy ski gear and where do you keep it in your apartment? just curious....Glad to see a new post. I know you're busy, but it's nice to be updated. I'm going to speculate that it will be another month before we see another entry from you! Love ya:)

sven

OH! All the comments are showing now...nevermind.

sven

There is a whole list of books here.

http://www.mesalibrary.org/kids/reading_elem/hisdepression.asp

nina....
i LOVE that you guys are cross country skiing!! We took Paul for the first time in Colorado over Christmas. I do like it!! It looks gorgeous up there and you guys both look so happy! Miss ya!!

Post a Comment