« Home | January PostOur new hobby...We cross-country ski o... » | I'm a horrible friend & sister.It has been a month... » | ...and just like that, it's November. my last blog... » | I can not believe it is October already, where has... » | Tony and I went to the vikings game today!! so fun... » | so sorry...i'm the worst blogger everthis has been... » | Sorry blog readers...i thought i was going to keep... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part IIAfter our lovely roman... » | Anniversary Weekend, Part Itony and i are celebrat... » | ok, and just like that, my template is back..i gue... »

Snow Day

I can't believe I missed my Feb. post. But, to my defense I should technically have a few more days in a "normal" month, but feb. has to be all different and only have 28 days.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SVEN!!! Tony and I joined in on the surprise party for Jen this past weekend. good times at the VFW...great to see friends and fam. I would post pics, but I left my camera in the hotel room...it made the entire 8 hour trip, but stayed on the night stand while we were partying.....

We left MN this weekend during a snow storm. We came back to this...



My car was buried in a foot of snow...

And again today....SNOW DAY. ....the many perks of being a teacher. we are supposed to get another foot of snow today. (for those keeping track, that will be 2 feet total) It's like a blizzard out there. So I will be filling out report cards and doing grades at home today. Parent-teacher conferences next week!! Poor Tony has to work outside all day in this :(

Nothing too new here with us. We got to see the Streator family this past weekend, including Scott, whom (or who?-I never get that right-I'm no English teacher) we flew in as a surpise for sven. Our next Streator visit is slated for August, little sis Lisa is getting married...

I love the new show, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader". I just can't believe how dumb the adults really are....come on, who doesn't know what a trapazoid is...ahhaha

alert: more boring unimportant news: our cat has figured out how to drag her foot and water dish around the house, like a dog, when she's hungry. i found it yesterday in the bedroom by the bed...she also does this weird thing where she hugs my legs, it kinda freaks me out, and i usually scream when she does it...

my fav American Idol picks: Lakisha, of course, and I like Melinda Doolittle. For the men, my fav is Blake Lewis!! And, no I would never try out for AI, because although I agree with everything Simon says about the contestants, I would cry if he ever said anything about me. And if Randy says the word "pitchy" one more time, I'm going to freak out....

thanks for my faithful blog readers even when i suck at updating...just pray for more snow days, and I'll blog away...

I'm rooting for LaKisha too. She has the best voice! I kind of like that Blake character too for the guys - none of the other ones really stand out. I think that Leslie girl is just bad - I hope she goes home so i don't have to hear her again.

No way dude, Chris Sligh is totally the best with Sundance Head a close second. GO FAT GUYS!!
Shelly you'd seriously woop up on all those girls, and Simon would love you,too. You're my American Idol girl.

Seriously Dog, it was a little pitchy.

Scott- love the comment. Randy does say pitchy way too much.
I love Lakisha too.
And Shelly - I cracked up at the cat hugging your leg because i can see you screaming everytime.

Great to see you all this weekend!

Thankyou sooooo much for driving through crappy weather to make my party a surprise!! I love you guys! So, So fun! (hey Tony, we're going to Snow's!!!)

I also agree with the "pitchy" thing, Dog, but that was still Hot, though....You got that big ole voice, you just got have the confidence, yo. (randy)

You look amazing and you really made that song your own. I love listening to you and watching you perform. I just love you. (paula)

There are people in this competition who have big ego's and little talent, but you have the talent and you don't know it. (simon, quoted in a snide british accent...this speech was used by him two weeks in a row...come on, simon, you're slipping)

yesss, sven, i totally noticed that simon said that 2 weeks in a row. i'm just glad randy's not saying "good lookin' out" anymore.

You so need to get American Idol for Playstation!!! It is so fun! Me and Todd cracked open some beers the other night, and karaokeed....I have no idea how you spell it. But I don't think Randy says Pitchy in the game.

Post a Comment