« Home | I got this test from Jamie-we share a love for per... » | Shelly's blogging????!!!!!??I can't believe summer... » | Does anyone know who these kids are?yeah, me neith... » | we were an hour late for church today...yep, we fo... » | No, you are not dreaming. I'm blogging 2 days in a... » | Snow DayI can't believe I missed my Feb. post. But... » | January PostOur new hobby...We cross-country ski o... » | I'm a horrible friend & sister.It has been a month... » | ...and just like that, it's November. my last blog... » | I can not believe it is October already, where has... »

I think i'm doing it...i'm diving into grad school.

I had a meeting today with an advisor at the University of St. Thomas in downtown Minneapolis....I even met with the financial aid guy...

it is scary and expensive and is going to be challenging, but the nerd in me is really excited to go back to school, to pick up my new books and be in the classroom.

i will be paying back school loans for the rest of my life, but it's worth it right....right?

i'm really blessed with the teaching job i currently have at my small private school, and i'm excited about the possibilities in the future to teach math at a public school some day...

hopefully by the time i'm 31 I will have a my teaching license and a masters in education....please tell me that's not too old to start over again :)

Congrats Shels! I'm excited for you:)

That's not too old to start college again. Todd's mom is in college right now for physical therapy, and Todd is already 30 and eventually going back for his CPA and masters. Good luck!!!

uuummmmmm dude.......I am already 30 and getting ready to start a two year program!! I will graduate (hopefully) at the ripe age of 32, and maybe, I will finally get married and start a family! All the friends that I can't go out with now because they can't get babysitters will all be out on a Saturday night and I will be at home cause I can't get a sitter! Hopefully their kids will be available by then!!

Never, never, never too late to do what you want to do!! I'm proud of you!

Love ya!

OK well if you are to old then I at 36 am WAYY to old :) so I'll be thinking of you as return and you can think of me! Besides when are you coming to Chicago again? Kirsten and Scott got a DOG!!

Katrina

Post a Comment