« Home | Shelly's blogging????!!!!!??I can't believe summer... » | Does anyone know who these kids are?yeah, me neith... » | we were an hour late for church today...yep, we fo... » | No, you are not dreaming. I'm blogging 2 days in a... » | Snow DayI can't believe I missed my Feb. post. But... » | January PostOur new hobby...We cross-country ski o... » | I'm a horrible friend & sister.It has been a month... » | ...and just like that, it's November. my last blog... » | I can not believe it is October already, where has... » | Tony and I went to the vikings game today!! so fun... »

I got this test from Jamie-we share a love for personality tests. Hover the mouse over each color and it will give you some details.

My Personal DNA

For some reason mine came up average femininity - how is that possible? I'm pretty girly. Also, what exactly does "Agency" mean?...

Post a Comment