« Home | we were an hour late for church today...yep, we fo... » | No, you are not dreaming. I'm blogging 2 days in a... » | Snow DayI can't believe I missed my Feb. post. But... » | January PostOur new hobby...We cross-country ski o... » | I'm a horrible friend & sister.It has been a month... » | ...and just like that, it's November. my last blog... » | I can not believe it is October already, where has... » | Tony and I went to the vikings game today!! so fun... » | so sorry...i'm the worst blogger everthis has been... » | Sorry blog readers...i thought i was going to keep... »

Does anyone know who these kids are?

yeah, me neither...but they were in "my pictures" folder....and since i didn't have any pics to post...i thought i'd give them their time in the spotlight....

I'll name them....(from left to right) Easter Bonnie, The Pimp, Smiley McTeeth, and Susie "where's my real family" Q

This is the kind of post you will get when i'm bored on my spring break, i'm tired of cleaning, and there's fresh snow on the ground outside.....

uuummmmmmm....this is funny...and i'm reading it while i'm talking on the phone to mom, so i just read it to her....hahahahahaha!

That's funny - I love that this picture doesn't even look like a sample they would put on your computer. I've never had a sample pic like this on mine before - i would wonder who they were too.

Cracking up, I thought it was going to be Tony's niece/nephew. You are too funny.

Post a Comment