« Home | Pictures from the bridge collapse...Tony, Scott, a... » | I think i'm doing it...i'm diving into grad school... » | I got this test from Jamie-we share a love for per... » | Shelly's blogging????!!!!!??I can't believe summer... » | Does anyone know who these kids are?yeah, me neith... » | we were an hour late for church today...yep, we fo... » | No, you are not dreaming. I'm blogging 2 days in a... » | Snow DayI can't believe I missed my Feb. post. But... » | January PostOur new hobby...We cross-country ski o... » | I'm a horrible friend & sister.It has been a month... »

My little sis got married last weekend. She really looked beautiful and was so happy. It was a great night of fun at the reception and afterward thanks to the coolest siblings and friends ever. To the crew...jen, jason, scott, jamie, brian, brandi, jason, and tony.....we were all "on" that night dude and started that party up in goodfellas...

here are just a few pics of the fam...


(and no, the bottom of lisa's dress was not checkered, she's sitting on a nascar blanket in the back of my aunt's van :)

We were SO on.

I need to figure out how to photoshop out that nascar blanky.

j

I want to see more pics!!!!

That blue color looks so pretty on you guys.

Lisa looks so pretty. I would love to see more pics too. The blue dresses were great. I like how they were all different styles.

Tara

Post a Comment