« Home | I have been at Caribou for 2 1/2 hours working har... » | Hi, remember me?Sorry, I've been out of commish...... » | My little sis got married last weekend. She really... » | Pictures from the bridge collapse...Tony, Scott, a... » | I think i'm doing it...i'm diving into grad school... » | I got this test from Jamie-we share a love for per... » | Shelly's blogging????!!!!!??I can't believe summer... » | Does anyone know who these kids are?yeah, me neith... » | we were an hour late for church today...yep, we fo... » | No, you are not dreaming. I'm blogging 2 days in a... »

Here are a few nicknames I came up with for some people in my class:

-Shouty Shouterson-every time she opens her mouth to speak I literally jump because she's so loud...Tuesday I actually put one of my fingers in my ear...and i'm sitting across the room

-Nose Toucher-every time he talks...which is often and annoyingly..he touches his nose all nervously like the freshman from Dazed and Confused

-Cusser Carrot top-this red head guy always manages to slip in a profanity into every answer he gives

-Whisperer-this lady whispers to the person next to her the entire class, it annoys me so much..and she's like 40-something...she should know better...oh, and she always calls me shannon, even though i straight out tell her my name is shelly

I love you. This is so what we used to do in college. Remember the woman that was in class with you and Josh that had her signature laugh. Priceless. You totally rule for doing this.

Post a Comment