« Home | I am......doing homework in bed on my laptap...lea... » | 20 more days until Cancun...2 more years of grad s... » | hello my name is shelly and it's been 3 months sin... » | Here are a few nicknames I came up with for some p... » | I have been at Caribou for 2 1/2 hours working har... » | Hi, remember me?Sorry, I've been out of commish...... » | My little sis got married last weekend. She really... » | Pictures from the bridge collapse...Tony, Scott, a... » | I think i'm doing it...i'm diving into grad school... » | I got this test from Jamie-we share a love for per... »

Pics from Cancun....


This was taken on our balcony...


Sunrise...view from our room


bluest water ever...

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5191413036510824914" />


The pool where we spent most of our time...


We went with Tony's sis Stacy and hubby Tim.....this is a pic from our bar hopping tour....


This is when we were on the bus back to the airport...not wanting to leave....

1-This pictures are so pretty - the blue water almost looks unreal!

2-I'm glad to see pictures of you guys - I miss seeing your faces:) Only a few more weeks to see you - I can't wait!

Yo I need to get your address so I can send you a wedding invitation.


Oh btw I got engaged...

Post a Comment