« Home | the tears will not stop today.....2000 miles is a ... » | my brother is a blogger genious....thanks to him..... » | Mondays...i dont really know how i feel about them... » | Stolen from Jamie's Blog: good little quiz 1) usi... » | sorry to all you blog readers...it's been a while ... » | For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper... » | Open my Arms.... That's what i'm supposed to do..... » | today=the foam on my breve....pure goodness....mmm... » | Wounded Grace my poor little guitar....her name i... » | questions from jamie's blog......(i love quizes...... »

i like simple things.....

like pictures that capture a perfect moment in time...a face, a feeling, a love....

like a good melody that you can repeat over and over in your head..

like smiling when you are all alone cause you just thought of something or someone that makes you so happy

like that little noise your computer makes when you get an email..that's a happy noise

just random things that make me happy