« Home | questions from jamie's blog......(i love quizes...... » | sorry cor..i didnt realize i didnt have your eithe... » | ok..i tried to add my brother's blog link to mine.... » | i hate it when i cant talk...sure other people pro... » | God forgive me for not spending time with You...ho... » | it doesnt feel like Christmas...maybe cause it's w... » | so i'm pissed off today....if you know me at all..... » | here it is Saturday night..and i'm working...... ... » | place: chatte coffee shop time: 3:30pm atmosphere... » | yes..i realize it's been a long time since my last... »

Wounded Grace

my poor little guitar....her name is grace...the most beautiful taylor ever.....she has a few bumps and bruises from her journey..this weekend..she got 2 more....i think i hurt more than she does though....i watched from a distance as someone accidentally made her fall over....as she went down..she scraped her neck along the stage...ouch..that hurts.....
my guitar...named grace because it was a gift...free, undeserved...just like GRACE......she's wounded....i'm sorry baby...

That brings me to the real GRACE.....the real gift....free, undeserved, unconditional if we accept it....never wounded...God's perfect grace...for ME....for YOU...this kind of grace isn't affected by my actions....this grace catches me when i fall...it's the bandade on my scraped neck..if you will.....

"grace, grace, God's grace...grace that is greater than all my sin..."