« Home | Open my Arms.... That's what i'm supposed to do..... » | today=the foam on my breve....pure goodness....mmm... » | Wounded Grace my poor little guitar....her name i... » | questions from jamie's blog......(i love quizes...... » | sorry cor..i didnt realize i didnt have your eithe... » | ok..i tried to add my brother's blog link to mine.... » | i hate it when i cant talk...sure other people pro... » | God forgive me for not spending time with You...ho... » | it doesnt feel like Christmas...maybe cause it's w... » | so i'm pissed off today....if you know me at all..... »

For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts an attitudes of the heart...Heb 4:12

Here's a slice for today...this coming after Paul pleaded with God to take away "the thorn in his flesh"...

...Three times, I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong... 1 Cor 12:9-10

For those that are in situations that seem hopeless...for those who are going through immeasurable hardships....for those being persecuted...for those who are weak.......boast about it....

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU......