« Home | Wounded Grace my poor little guitar....her name i... » | questions from jamie's blog......(i love quizes...... » | sorry cor..i didnt realize i didnt have your eithe... » | ok..i tried to add my brother's blog link to mine.... » | i hate it when i cant talk...sure other people pro... » | God forgive me for not spending time with You...ho... » | it doesnt feel like Christmas...maybe cause it's w... » | so i'm pissed off today....if you know me at all..... » | here it is Saturday night..and i'm working...... ... » | place: chatte coffee shop time: 3:30pm atmosphere... »

today=the foam on my breve....pure goodness....mmmmm

i'm in a great mood today..maybe cause i finally feel better after about a week or more of feeling like complete poop.....or mabye cause i can wear flip flops on jan 3rd....or maybe cause i cleaned my bathroom..and for some reason that makes me happy.....or maybe it's cause i got to wake up to the best phone call ever this morning....or maybe it's cause I get to serve my God every day...using the gifts He has given me....and to be surrounded by His people.....yeah..i think it's all those things.....

so..i think i'm addicted to scrabble....i thought i would never say that..esp. since i'm the worst speller ever..and i hate anything related to words...like reading or writing....although i do like to talk..and that's related to words......but anyway....i keep telling myself that the reason i like scrabble is the math strategy..not the love of words...see it's all about the numbers for me..and trying to use the "Q" on the triple letter spot..so i can rack up 30....yeah..i know i'm weird...i love math...i think someday i want to teach it...maybe i'll go back to school..i've been itchin to go back....just get my teaching degree on the side...so that someday maybe i can teach...and spend my summers going on mission trips...or guest leading worship all over...that would rule......just a thought.....