« Home | today=the foam on my breve....pure goodness....mmm... » | Wounded Grace my poor little guitar....her name i... » | questions from jamie's blog......(i love quizes...... » | sorry cor..i didnt realize i didnt have your eithe... » | ok..i tried to add my brother's blog link to mine.... » | i hate it when i cant talk...sure other people pro... » | God forgive me for not spending time with You...ho... » | it doesnt feel like Christmas...maybe cause it's w... » | so i'm pissed off today....if you know me at all..... » | here it is Saturday night..and i'm working...... ... »

Open my Arms....

That's what i'm supposed to do....
yesterday i met with a woman in our church..who is definitely an intercessor..and God definitely speaks to people through her....she is so in tune with the spirit.....
she called me and wanted to meet iwth me yesterday..and..i always have mixed emotions when she wants to talk to me......i dont know if it is the child in me that always assumes i'm in trouble.....but sometimes..i think...."yes" i need guidance so bad.....
so anyway..i met with her yesterday...and this is what i'm supposed to do....open my arms..and just receive what God is going to bless me with.....
sounds simple right....well not so simple for someone who likes control of everything......
but i realized it cant be worse than what i'm donig..right...
I have been racking my brain for weeks...trying to figure out..what it is that "I" need to do to make this ministry better...how can "I" get more musicians...how can "I" get people to experience worship.....
and that's what i've been doing wrong all along...."I" have been trying to do it all.....not once have I prayed that "God" would do all those things....
God was saying to me that....i need to open my arms and just receive what he is going to bless me with....
That takes a lot of trust......a lot of laying down pride... a lot of unselfishness......

but it's so simple...just open your arms..and receive......

I can't wait to see how God is going to bless this ministry and this church....

I already can feel such a difference in how i work....how i start my day...just trusting that God is going to bless me......