« Home | my brother is a blogger genious....thanks to him..... » | Mondays...i dont really know how i feel about them... » | Stolen from Jamie's Blog: good little quiz 1) usi... » | sorry to all you blog readers...it's been a while ... » | For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper... » | Open my Arms.... That's what i'm supposed to do..... » | today=the foam on my breve....pure goodness....mmm... » | Wounded Grace my poor little guitar....her name i... » | questions from jamie's blog......(i love quizes...... » | sorry cor..i didnt realize i didnt have your eithe... »

the tears will not stop today.....2000 miles is a huge distance to be away from your soulmate.

(for all of you that dont want to hear me pour my heart out about the man i love...then you mght want to stop reading right now...cause it may get mushy)....consider yourself forewarned

Some days i'm strong...but many days..like today..i'm not....sometimes i'm so overwhelmed with emotion...like the emotion when you love someone so much you can't even explain it with words...like the words "i love you" will never give justice to how you really feel.....like the feeling that God has blessed you so much with that person that it almost seems 'too good to be true'....but you know it is....cause if it weren't true...you wouldn't be crying in realization that you cant see or touch him for another 98 days.....

i have no more words to really say....just that.....

I LOVE YOU TONY!!! SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

(for all of you that are going to make fun of me for this blog....go easy on me..i'm a bit emotional)