« Home | Mondays...i dont really know how i feel about them... » | Stolen from Jamie's Blog: good little quiz 1) usi... » | sorry to all you blog readers...it's been a while ... » | For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper... » | Open my Arms.... That's what i'm supposed to do..... » | today=the foam on my breve....pure goodness....mmm... » | Wounded Grace my poor little guitar....her name i... » | questions from jamie's blog......(i love quizes...... » | sorry cor..i didnt realize i didnt have your eithe... » | ok..i tried to add my brother's blog link to mine.... »

my brother is a blogger genious....thanks to him..i now have comments again..so you can all give me random shout-outs.....

ok...now for some random updates on my west coast life...

1. it's a far cry from the 15 below weather all of your are experiencing in IL...sorry....just hold on..only about a month of winter to go....for you.....p.s. i'm wearing flip flops...(or thongs..as they are weirdly refered to)

2. i cant talk on my cell phone before 9pm...cause at only 2 weeks into my billing cycle..i. had already gone over my minutes....so i have to ride out this cycle till my upped minutes take into effect on feb 7th...so....sorry, if you call..i cant talk unless you have verizon mobile to mobile minutes..i have 1000 of them to burn... :)

3. i ate so many carbs yesterday....i took one whole day and cheated on atkins...i was at plateau..and needed to jump start it.....pizza was what i craved......mmmm...it was worth it....back to meat and eggs and cheese today.....and franky i dont really miss carbs....or the rolls of fat....hahahah...

4. i..shelly...the one who used to hate to run...am running..and i actually quite enjoy it....this morning..i booked it baby....my goal is to do a 5k someday..and yes..i know that's only 3.something miles..but that's a lot for me.....the girl who doesnt understand why anyone would want to play soccer and just run all the time.....

5. random: my brother started to eat a candy cane..and decided he didnt like it..so he set it on my sweater in the back seat of my car....not to be found till last week...thanks scott.....

6. i'm out...gotta go make dins...and get ready for small group.....