« Home | all you lcc people...remember hawiian hump day? w... » | i like simple things..... like pictures that capt... » | the tears will not stop today.....2000 miles is a ... » | my brother is a blogger genious....thanks to him..... » | Mondays...i dont really know how i feel about them... » | Stolen from Jamie's Blog: good little quiz 1) usi... » | sorry to all you blog readers...it's been a while ... » | For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper... » | Open my Arms.... That's what i'm supposed to do..... » | today=the foam on my breve....pure goodness....mmm... »

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

for those of you that have a valentine...hold him/her close today...cause you never know when you will find yourself 2000 miles away from them :(

I love you tony...this is our last valentines day apart.....

to my friend and family..i love you guys too...very much...i'm so blessed to have you in my life.

I don't think i've ever had a v-day in the 70s though.....it was mighty nice....