« Home | i've come to hate Fridays....i know fridays are th... » | couple things....totally unrelated and random saw... » | sights from my office window... across the parkin... » | Why? Why was there a mime on American Idol last n... » | 135 days till my wedding!!   » | Juror #9 is finished with her civic duties... i h... » | I feel like i accomplished so much today..i have b... » | Happy New Year!! Hope you all had great festiviti... » | i was realy laughing in this pic...i look chinese :)  » | »

coming soon...pictures...from the life of shelly

going down to help heather pack tomorrow...sad that she is leaving the west coast to go the east coast...boo hoo...

i backed out of my parking lot today and was a little close to the pole that holds up the "car port thingy" and took my passanger side mirror off...oops....i was mad, but tony was more mad at me for "being mad and acting as though my car was a precious jem of a machine"...not that i think my car is awesome, but still i dont see a need to make it any worse...he thinks it's funny when he practices his dukes of hazzard slide across my hood or just randomly kicks my car and treats it like crap....today was my first "accident"...and to think i have laughed at the pieces of mirror and tail lights i see laying around the parking lot knowing that some idiot has hit those poles numerous times....sorry for the judgement folks, looks like i'm one of those idiots...

Girl-I am with you. You know I have had my share of pieces of crap cars but I still don't want pieces of them getting knocked off and now you won't be able to see the cars behind you on that side-it sounds like reasonable anger to me.

I laughed out loud when I read the Dukes of Hazard slide across your hood! Yhat's hilarious!!! HAHA!

I looked at your pics and thought . . . . "I was friggin' crazy for moving to NYC"

Post a Comment