« Home | 135 days till my wedding!!   » | Juror #9 is finished with her civic duties... i h... » | I feel like i accomplished so much today..i have b... » | Happy New Year!! Hope you all had great festiviti... » | i was realy laughing in this pic...i look chinese :)  » | » | our engagement pic :) i'll post more of my favs t... » | i'm so struggling to stay awake..i'm 1/2 hour into... » | the thanksgiving turkey..tony's sis, stacy...and h... » | our thanksgiving table...  »

Why?

Why was there a mime on American Idol last night?

Why does Tony Danza have his own talk show?

Why do i have a cold when it's 60 outside?

Why does a groundhog shadow tell us about the length of winter?

Why doesn't anyone comment on my blog :( it makes me rather sad...i need comments...they are my source of hope...ok..that's a little much..but still...come on people, i comment on yours....most of the time :)

Girl - "I smell what you're steppin' in!" Nobody comments on my blog anymore either. I will continue to leave comments on yours! I can't believe you're still sick??!!

Shelly,

I am a new school blogger so I thought I would Holla at you...What are you thoughts on the Sosa trade?

I hope all is well...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

What up Shells? You know we all loves you. I miss our phone calls, I need some good belly laughter one of these days. Can't wait for your wedding, I can't believe it's coming so fast!!! How are the plans coming along???

1. heath, i got your back
2. keith, screw sosa...obvioulsy...chigaco hasn't been vedy vedy good to him
3. soupe...the other day on the tony danza show...he had a game call "extravaDANza"....so gay
4. misty...what the crap..where you been...good to hear from you
5. cory...let's set up a phone date soon..i could maybe put a towel over the phone and disguise my voice..

thanks for all the comments...you all made my week

dude, don't make fun of extravaDanza....

I think its good to see Tony D working again.

also, I share your thoughts on Sosa, we can win one without him....maybe....well, probably not, but screw him anyway!

a. the mime? I asked the same thing. I, too, was left speechless. Dang idiots who think they're creative but really it's just weird.

b. Tony Danza? Only makes me think of Phoebe's song--"Hold me closer, Tony Danza..."

c. colds come at weird times.

d. never understood the groundhog thing either. i think we're delusional for believing that crap!

e. it looks like you've got lots of comments now! :-)
however, i ask my blog the same thing!!!

I was also wondering why Tony Danza has a talk show

I guess I didn't realize what I was missing by tuning in too late, there was a mime?

both my kids and my husband are sick, and although I feel perfectly fine, I've been stuck in the house for over a week.

I was also wondering why Tony Danza has a talk show

I guess I didn't realize what I was missing by tuning in too late, there was a mime?

both my kids and my husband are sick, and although I feel perfectly fine, I've been stuck in the house for over a week.

Hey Shelly,

Don't ask me how I ended up on here but some how I did. I was searching for something in Streator and this wasn't it. This is Troy Ahearn. I know - who? I went to Streator High and I knew Jen and Dana. Hung out at your house way too much. Anyhow - It looks like you are doing well and I'm glad to read it. Tell Jen and Scotty I said hi. By the way - I got married about 2.5 years ago (no kids). I live in the Chi town subs. Good luck on your upcoming wedding.

Troy

Oops...i accidently deleted my comment. I was curious about what the little trash can was and decided to click on it. duh. Sry.

I thought I wouldn't leave you with 13 comments... that would have just been bad luck!

-Nel :)

Post a Comment