« Home | the thanksgiving turkey..tony's sis, stacy...and h... » | our thanksgiving table...  » | my nephews brian and erik...  » | my nephew sam...and usher for our wedding...  » | my soon to be mother-in-law...  » | my nephew connor...  » | this is nephew cal...  » | tony and i like to make this face....  » | tony's mom, tony's sis, tony's fiance (me), tony's... » | 4/5 nephews...  »

i'm so struggling to stay awake..i'm 1/2 hour into a meeting and i'm still not awake...ah, the lovely 7am tues morn meeting...thankfully i'm by myslef here on the end of the conf. call..they can't see that i'm about to fall out, that i haven't taken a shower, that i'm blogging instead of paying attention....

looking forward to:
-my mom coming in a week
-playing with the 2 new software programs that are coming in the mail for me this week
-taking a shower
-eating (i'm starving...and there is no food here at the office)
-my wedding...less than 6 months..holy crap

dreading: (is that how you spell it...why does that look weird?)
-more meetings today
-my messy apt and piles of laundry
-looking at my "in box"

hey ... there is always a positive side .... at least you aren't dreading going back under the knife today :-) THINK POSITIVE - an early meeting, laundry, an IN box where people need you - PRAISE GOD that those are your big 'dreaded' things for the day :-)LOVE YOU LOTS!

Post a Comment