« Home | Happy New Year!! Hope you all had great festiviti... » | i was realy laughing in this pic...i look chinese :)  » | » | our engagement pic :) i'll post more of my favs t... » | i'm so struggling to stay awake..i'm 1/2 hour into... » | the thanksgiving turkey..tony's sis, stacy...and h... » | our thanksgiving table...  » | my nephews brian and erik...  » | my nephew sam...and usher for our wedding...  » | my soon to be mother-in-law...  »

I feel like i accomplished so much today..i have been doing wedding stuff all day..making phone calls, sending emails...etc.

my wedding planner has a little timeline and i was looking ahead to the "2-4 months out section" and i read:

"consider having your teeth cleaned or bleached"

it just struck me as funny...ahahahha
thanks for the tip...i just pictured me frantically doing tasks and then just stopping to "consider" having my teeth cleaned....
there are all these action verbs like...plan, select, purchase, order...and then "consider" pops in there....like they are trying to be too pushy, but by the same token want you to shine up those butter teeth

LOL-So shels-are you considering it?

That's hilarious Shell! I think that your teeth are just fine. Remember in college when Jamie used to say that her teeth were furry (or was it fuzzy?). It grossed me out everytime!

Love you!

Post a Comment