« Home | i was realy laughing in this pic...i look chinese :)  » | » | our engagement pic :) i'll post more of my favs t... » | i'm so struggling to stay awake..i'm 1/2 hour into... » | the thanksgiving turkey..tony's sis, stacy...and h... » | our thanksgiving table...  » | my nephews brian and erik...  » | my nephew sam...and usher for our wedding...  » | my soon to be mother-in-law...  » | my nephew connor...  »

Happy New Year!!

Hope you all had great festivities and fun ringing in the New Year. Tony and I wanted to spend our first New Year together and low-key. well, it was low-key alright...we fell asleep on the floor.....and i woke up to yells of "happy new year" and fireworks outside....i was like..."crap tony, we missed it...happy new year"...then we got off the floor...cleaned up the kitchen and i went home to bed. watch out party people!!! it was good though...good to ring in the year i will be married in.

my new favorite gadgets: the jumbo george forman grill and mini rotisserie tony and i purchased with a christmas gift cert...we cook on it every night

the best feeling: tony got a new job that he likes....he gets to dress up every day...and i love seeing him happy

looking forward to: my "conference call" with t-dubs