« Home | Why? Why was there a mime on American Idol last n... » | 135 days till my wedding!!   » | Juror #9 is finished with her civic duties... i h... » | I feel like i accomplished so much today..i have b... » | Happy New Year!! Hope you all had great festiviti... » | i was realy laughing in this pic...i look chinese :)  » | » | our engagement pic :) i'll post more of my favs t... » | i'm so struggling to stay awake..i'm 1/2 hour into... » | the thanksgiving turkey..tony's sis, stacy...and h... »

sights from my office window...

across the parking lot at "manny's stockdale glass" there seems to always be a party going on....the 2 women that are the secretaries are always bringing in food and such...and right now (2:30 in the afternoon) they are carrying in some Corona's...i guess i should get into the glass business...

there is carpet out in the parking lot. they are putting in new carpet today here at the ministry center...and they lay out the excess in the parking lot...and of course cars aren't smart enough to go around it...so they drive on our new carpet...

there is a dog grooming place called "classy canine cuts"..not just a clever name apparently :) anyway, a couple times a day, workers come outside in there smocks and let dogs dump in the grass strip separating our lots...of course they don't clean it up...which would explain the incident one Sunday morning when one of our not-so-bright high school girls stepped in dookie....

all this observed today...which is supposed to be my day off...but i'm working...that's why i can justify the little blog break...

Ok, apparently I am not a member on blogger anymore! Miss you a whole bunch! Can't wait to see you!!!!

Kristi

Today, my dog was licking his butt, which is not unusual, then decided to go over to my mom and lick her on her hands, which is not unusual, then my mom went and played patty cake with Logan, which is still not unusual. Then Logan decided to stick both of his hands in his mouth, sucking on them like it was the best thing he had tasted in years. In essence, he was sucking on my dogs butt, and I sat there and watched it and thought to myself, Im ok with this. Does that make me wierd?

love ya shells

tara

Post a Comment