« Home | me and my man...  » | Me and my twin...  » | Sporst Center or Spanish Channel? It's always a r... » | "...leaving on a jetplane...don't know when i'll b... » | ok..i'm super busy..but i had to stop for a second... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAMIE!!! this blog is dedicated... » | Dear Blog Readers, Please accept my deepest apolo... » | 4.20..need i say more... i will anyway... sorry ... » | ...save me because of your unfailing love... I am ... » | everyone...stop yelling at me for not blogging..i ... »

i have an assignment for someone...

find me a cool blog template....one that says "me".....something blue..something with stars or moons...or just something really cool..i give up..i hate mine and i want it to look cool...

if anyone is up for this challenge...let me know...mind you, there will not be a reward of monetary value...just the reward of knowing you have made me happy...will that work?