« Home | ok..i'm super busy..but i had to stop for a second... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAMIE!!! this blog is dedicated... » | Dear Blog Readers, Please accept my deepest apolo... » | 4.20..need i say more... i will anyway... sorry ... » | ...save me because of your unfailing love... I am ... » | everyone...stop yelling at me for not blogging..i ... » | so...heather is in cali for one day..and made it o... » | opening day for major league baseball....... make... » | no flushing allowed..... so, we don't have water ... » | DELLY HAS WORMS!! delly gebhardt, my laptop...was... »

"...leaving on a jetplane...don't know when i'll be back again..."

that echoed in my head the whole time i was on the plane flying back to cali on wednesday..which i might add was the worst day of travel i've even had.....i wont bore you with the details....let's just say..i hate northwest, and all it stands for...

this is the homestrech folks...the last time i have to say goodbye to tony....in just under 2 months he will be living here....and i could not be more happy about that...

my little vaca in MN & IL was awesome...i met tony's fams in minnesota....so fun...his mom reminds me so much of mine...so how could you not love her.....his dad purposely calls me.."sherry, cheryl, shelia...."....which i was ready for..tony had warned me he might do so...but my favorite is when he called me "carol"....at least the other names were close to "shelly".....hahahah..

tony's sis stacy is going to be my new bff....she is awesome...her and her husband tim and the 3 boys are such a cool fams....i cant wait to hangs with them more. stacy and i worked out together one morning..and we had to stop running cause we couldnt run and talk at the same time :)

the time in Minn. was way to short....we headed back to IL..on the way stopping in WI for some real cheese curds (my first time)...they we nice and squeaky...which i hear is a good thing...

It's always so good to hangs in Napes and chicago...the wedding was awesome...although at the rehearsal the minister put his hand-held mic in the pulpit and when i went up to rehearse my song..it fell on my toe....i totally thought i broke it....but then realized that the toe it fell on..is my crazy middle toe that the bones are connected anyway (for those of you that know about my toes, you know what i'm talking about...for those that have no clue what i'm talking about....just pretend i have normal toes...what you don't know..can't hurt you)

tony and i went up to the city and hung out with jamie and brian..and sven....fun times at barleycorns...(see jamie's blog entitled "napkins in ears")

all in all...a great little 10 day vaca.....i really miss my friends back in the midwest....

while sitting on the plane..i realized once again..that i have the best friends in the whole world.....

"...don't know when i'll be back again...."

come visit me in cali