« Home | I've been warned that Monday's are severly emotion... » | yes yes..i'm on it..i'm blogging already...cut me ... » | OFF TO ILLINOIS!!!! see you all there..... i'll ... » | sorry to all of you who have been anxiously awaiti... » | In the words of Christina Aguilera..."they say if ... » | getting old sucks!!! i know, i'm only 25...but you... » | change of scenery..not always a good thing..... i ... » | HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! for those of you that ha... » | all you lcc people...remember hawiian hump day? w... » | i like simple things..... like pictures that capt... »

DELLY HAS WORMS!!

delly gebhardt, my laptop...was infected by the latest worm!! sorry to all of you who are on my email contact list...and got a million emails with viruses. I hope you all have some sort of virus protection.....cause apparently i didn't. delly is all better now, after a dose of norton anti virus.....in pill form crushed up in her food..

Random Crap:

Does anything make you feel better than a clean room.....i'm sure there are a few things...but that feels pretty good.

My abs are sore..which is good....i have to lose about 2 inches to fit into a dress in 50 days for a wedding :)

I went to the fitness center to work out today..and there was this guy in there just sitting in a chair reading the paper.....ok man...

Not So Random Crap:

I LOVE TONY!! (hee hee..i had to give a little mushy shout-out to the love of my life)