« Home | change of scenery..not always a good thing..... i ... » | HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! for those of you that ha... » | all you lcc people...remember hawiian hump day? w... » | i like simple things..... like pictures that capt... » | the tears will not stop today.....2000 miles is a ... » | my brother is a blogger genious....thanks to him..... » | Mondays...i dont really know how i feel about them... » | Stolen from Jamie's Blog: good little quiz 1) usi... » | sorry to all you blog readers...it's been a while ... » | For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper... »

getting old sucks!!!
i know, i'm only 25...but you really feel old when you start working out again..and it always hurts.....and of course..everything effects everything...

a couple weeks ago..it was my ankle....my old college bball injury came back to haunt me as i started running harder and faster....my kankle swelled up daily..and i had to ice it every day..sometimes twice a day... (tony made me ice it all the time).....so that sucked..but i expected that....my poor ankle will never be normal....and it's permanently bruised from the blood that collected in it before i got it drained..........

but..on to my new injury.....my hip has hurt for about a week now...and now i'm to the point where i'm limping around.....it hurts so bad.....and i believe it is a direct effect of my ankle....cause when my ankle hurt..i still ran all the time...of course baby-ing my left leg.....thus, putting more force on my right leg.....thus hurting my right hip...it's the worst pain.......it's the muscle on the outside of my hip..and it shoots pain down my whole leg.....so....instead of going to the doctor..i looked online of course to diagnos myself. I've come the conclusion that i have Hip Bursitis: inflamation of the hip bursa.......translation: the worst pain ever......i'm supposed to ice it (so the exact opposite of the heat i have been putting on it..probably making it worse)...and rest it..and pop some pills......but here's what sucks..for once in my life..i'm addicted to working out...i love it...i go every day..i get up and do it first thing..then off to work....so, now that i'm all into it...i'm supposed to rest...well..i dont think i'm going to...maybe i'll take it easier..i'll have to.....

thanks for hearing my complaining.......but..i must add also..that before i looked online...i called my mom..cause mom's know everything...she of course told me to ice it and rest, and take aleve.......so now that my online dr. confirms it..mom....you were right..once again....you always are......

man..i'm gonna make my kids be in shape....while they are young and dont have the pains of adulthood...i'm gonna take them to the kiddie gym....and make them lift and crap..they will be little body builders...minus the oiled up skin and weird popping out veins......

man..i cant wait to turn 30!!!