« Home | In the words of Christina Aguilera..."they say if ... » | getting old sucks!!! i know, i'm only 25...but you... » | change of scenery..not always a good thing..... i ... » | HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! for those of you that ha... » | all you lcc people...remember hawiian hump day? w... » | i like simple things..... like pictures that capt... » | the tears will not stop today.....2000 miles is a ... » | my brother is a blogger genious....thanks to him..... » | Mondays...i dont really know how i feel about them... » | Stolen from Jamie's Blog: good little quiz 1) usi... »

sorry to all of you who have been anxiously awaiting a blog from me...i just get so caught up in reading everyone elses....i forget about my own....

I promised my boyfriend i would blog about LaTroy Hawkins..i failed to mention him among the list of pitcher for the Cubs...although in my defense..i only talked about the starters...but the Cubs are happy to have hawkins....and i too am happy to have this ex-twins player, more reason for tony to have to watch Cubs games with me......i was going to list all of LaTroy's great stats..but then i figured..you can just look for yourself on http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/

let's see what is new....i went to the chiropractor today....i was really scared..casue i dont like doing that crap...i dont like to have things cracked...but i was in a desperate situation.....see..i hurt my neck blowdrying my hair...yes, you heard me.....please feel free to insert a blonde joke of your choice.....anyway...i totally heard it crack...and havent been able to really move it without pain...i was going to wait it out....but i will be driving across the country next week..and thought i should get it fixed before then...

which brings me to my next point....kristi and I hit the road for IL next week. i'm excited to be back in IL....of course for several reasons....and i'm excited about the 2 1/2 days on the road kristi and i get to spend together..it should be fun...good, quality time......i'll spend my time in IL raising support for the chruch...working from the CCC office...and of course spending every non-working minute with Tony :)

so needless to say..i have a lot of work to do before i leave....so this might be my only blog till i get back.....see you in IL.....

ps..i'll miss you donna :)