« Home | OFF TO ILLINOIS!!!! see you all there..... i'll ... » | sorry to all of you who have been anxiously awaiti... » | In the words of Christina Aguilera..."they say if ... » | getting old sucks!!! i know, i'm only 25...but you... » | change of scenery..not always a good thing..... i ... » | HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! for those of you that ha... » | all you lcc people...remember hawiian hump day? w... » | i like simple things..... like pictures that capt... » | the tears will not stop today.....2000 miles is a ... » | my brother is a blogger genious....thanks to him..... »

yes yes..i'm on it..i'm blogging already...cut me some slack...i just spent 5 days in IL...then i got back to cali and puked for a day and half......that sucks..i never puke.....

Right now, my Napes and Chicags friends are assembling for a party...without me....that saddens me..but at the same time...makes me smile...knowing all my favorite people will be in the same place....and it puts a smile on my face thinking that some of those people would not know each other if it weren't for me. that makes a girl happy..new friendships......isn't community great..i can still be a part of things...from the west coast....

Being in IL was great..it was actually a great break from the hectic world of ministry..not that ministry ever stops......and actually God spoke a lot to me while I was there....and it took me stepping outside of CA...to realilze the awesome things God is doing out here. It was good to give a presentation on how God is blessings us...I needed to be reminded of that more than anyone....
Of course i got to spend some time with friends and family...and that always makes me happy. Kristi and i got to spend some quality time in the car in what was the world's best road trip....fastest...most effecient...road trip. Streator fun had by all for a day...on to my home church...to update them on my ministry. then on to Napes... It's always a whirlwind tour when i come back, trying to see everyone....and i realized the best part about seeing everyone is a feeling that i never left.....i love the comfort of just chililn with people without the stress of small talk and catching up....i love that we all keep in touch so well, that we can just "carry on" when i get back...that's nice..that's comforting...

(and now onto and entire paragrah dedicated to the man i love)
Of course the best part of being in IL was...Tony!!! I already knew how much i loved this man...but being with him..only elevates it more.....we had such an awesome weekend. I won't embarass him...by telling you all the romantic things he did...like the romantic date we went on.....or his knowledge of fine wines...or the flowers he brought me to work....or the sweetest phrases he said to me that will forever be engraved in my mind....
Let's just say...i did a lot of smiling!!! although i'm mad cause i forgot my camera...so no fun pages to add to the scrapbook.....
i love you tony....so much...and every day i love you more. I miss you more than ever...and i'm counting down the days...

alright..that blog should suffice!!

ps..i added tanya's link...sorry i took so llong to include you....also...scott is going to change my template..i hope you like it.